Hippo is hiring… We are seeking an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join the team. The position will support our Bookkeeping and Management Accounts outsourcing services. Find out more and how to apply below!
Position Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant (part-time)
Salary On application
- Sales ledger and Purchase ledger including invoicing / credit control / reconciling supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations / cashbook entries / petty cash
- General bookkeeping
- Processing payrolls
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- General office duties
We are seeking a flexible person who works well under pressure and in meeting deadlines. Candidates should be self-motivated, able to take initiative and have excellent attention to detail. We are looking for a person who can fit in with Hippo’s professional and friendly approach with clients.
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience essential
- Part of fully AAT qualified desirable or qualified by experience considered
- Payroll experience (desirable)
- Sage Accounts & Payroll experience (desirable)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows & Office applications
The role is part-time at 16 hours per week. Additional hours may be available ah-hoc with potential scope to increase. Local travel may be required to visit clients on-site so your own transport is ideally required.
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th April 2015.
If you would like to apply for the job please send an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com